A sewage pumping station complete with a 2600-litre tank/chamber and choice of macerator or vortex pump.
Assembled, tested, and ready to install!
The 2600-litre sewage pumping station is used where gravity drainage isn’t possible.
Delivered to site as a complete package, including all internal pipework, fittings, and a sewage pump.
Designed to collect sewage / grey water and pump it into the main sewer.
Ideal for collecting foul water from an entire property or other buildings that house multiple people such as commercial offices and other light commercial applications.
2600-litre underground storage tank/chamber, complete with a pedestrian rated cover. Manufactured in durable polyethylene.
Inside the tank/chamber, there is the vortex or macerator pump complete with float switch, guide rail, pedestal, and lifting chain; the pre-installed 2″ or 3″ PVC pipework and non-return valve.
The tank has a 40mm cable duct designed to accept 40mm standard low-pressure push-fit pipe.
A 110mm (4″) inlet seal is provided with the tank; however, the 110mm (4″) inlet itself has to be drilled on-site by the installer.
The discharge pipe is terminated outside the tank in a 2″ or 3″ BSP male thread.
The Sewage Pump
This sewage pumping station has five pump options:
- Vortex 6-meter lift, 50mm (2″) solids handling capacity, 2″ internal pipework
- Vortex 10-meter lift, 50mm (2″) solids handling capacity, 2″ internal pipework
- Vortex 8.5-meter lift, 65mm (2 1/2″) solids handling capacity, 3″ internal pipework
- Vortex 10-meter lift, 80mm (3″) solids handling capacity, 3″ internal pipework
- Macerator 16-meter lift, 50mm (2″) solids handling capacity, 2″ internal pipework
All of the pumps in these systems are heavy-duty and made to last. Built with cast iron pump casings and stainless steel motor housings. They are coolant filled with mechanical seals. Complete with a float switch and 10 meters of cable.