A twin pump sewage pumping station complete with a 3500-litre tank/chamber and choice of twin macerator or vortex pump.
Chamber Dimensions: 1500mm Diameter x 2000mm Depth
Assembled, tested, and ready to install!
The 3500-litre twin pump sewage pumping station is used where gravity drainage isn’t possible.
Delivered to site as a complete package, including all internal pipework, fittings, and a sewage pump.
Designed to collect sewage / grey water and pump it into the main sewer.
Ideal for collecting foul water from an entire property or other buildings that house multiple people such as commercial offices and other light commercial applications.
3500-litre underground storage tank/chamber, complete with a pedestrian rated cover. Manufactured in durable polyethylene.
Inside the tank/chamber, there are twin vortex or macerator pump complete with float switches, guide rails, pedestals, and lifting chains; the pre-installed 2″ or 3″ PVC pipework and non-return valves.
The tank has a 40mm cable duct designed to accept 40mm standard low-pressure push-fit pipe.
A 110mm (4″) inlet seal is provided with the tank; however, the 110mm (4″) inlet itself has to be drilled on-site by the installer.
The discharge pipe is terminated outside the tank in a 2″ or 3″ BSP male thread.
The Sewage Pump
This sewage pumping station has five twin pump options:
- Twin Vortex 6-meter lift, 50mm (2″) solids handling capacity, 2″ internal pipework
- Twin Vortex 10-meter lift, 50mm (2″) solids handling capacity, 2″ internal pipework
- Twin Vortex 8.5-meter lift, 65mm (2 1/2″) solids handling capacity, 3″ internal pipework
- Twin Vortex 10-meter lift, 80mm (3″) solids handling capacity, 3″ internal pipework
- Twin Macerator 16-meter lift, 50mm (2″) solids handling capacity, 2″ internal pipework
All of the pumps in these systems are heavy-duty and made to last. Built with cast iron pump casings and stainless steel motor housings. They are coolant filled with mechanical seals.
Complete with pump pedestals, guide rails, lifting Chains, float switches( on, off, emergency, alarm ), 10 meters of cable and high-level alarm as standard.